Education Travel Grants are available to Full Members of BCT who have limited access to financial support to attend BCT’s Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM).
- Education Travel Grant recipients must be a Full Member of the BCT.
- The Award will cover the cost of attending the BCT ASM including return economy class airfares, accommodation for the duration of the ASM and full registration. All travel and registration for the successful applicant will be organised through the BCT.
- Education Travel Grant recipients are expected to be available and participate in all ASM activities.
- Education Travel Grant recipients are expected to provide a report which summarises how the recipient benefited from receiving the grant within 30 days of the conclusion of the ASM. The report should be submitted to email@example.com
Priority will be given to applicants from new sites or regional centres, new members of BCT who are unfamiliar with the Group’s clinical trials processes, and valuable contributors to the BCT clinical trial program with strong recruitment records.
- An application form must be completed online and submitted.
- Applications are considered by the BCT Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Operating Officer - Research.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application.